Sunday, October 7, 2007

Plan is nothing; Planning is everything.

What a true statement the title of the blog is !!!. Everything I think, I believe are the things which may and may not happen in future. It is very difficult to understand the above statement. The way, I understood this famous statement is, There are many things that you think is going to happen, there are many things which you "PLAN", there are many things which you hope to achieve, are regarded as "PLANS". Plans though are on paper theory. Plans though are the things you desire. Plans may backfire. Plans may not be achieved. So Plan is Nothing. But In order to achieve any target, it is necessary to do the "Planning". Planning involves multiple activities, a different thought process. Anything which is acquired without Planning can be considered as the "GIFT" or "MIRACLE".

Before I turn this blog into few junky statements, let me simply it. I had few plans in last couple of weeks. I thought it was going to be easy week @ work. I thought out of this two weeks, we will travel to someplace to see, "Fall Colors". I thought, No team from National League West would qualify for the next rounds. I thought, Indians will win against Australians in Cricket. I thought, I will be visiting my first American friends, Wedding Ceremony. I thought, I will be travelling to Chicago for the Thanxgiving.

Boy o Boy !!! All the above Plans means Nothing. Although I had a planning, those all got backfired. Megha had a weekend job last week, so couldnt go out and this week, I pulled off a Thigh Hamstring, couldnt walk for entire Saturday. Both the National League Teams, upset Cubs and Phillies and made a SWEEP. I had to say No to my friend for not being able to attend the wedding for unknown reasons. India underperformed poorly against Australians in Cricket and my entire night on Thursday was spoiled badly. Last but not the least, Plan of Chicago, seems unreal at this moment. I just hope, and only hope that, Chrismas Vacation Plan of Hawai holds True.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The title says it all, but we still Do believe in Miracles ....

Amol Waradkar