Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marley

Free Hit Counters

Free Counter
Finally, Movie Weekend got over. I saw three movies,"TRAITOR", "BRIDE WARS" and "Marley and Me". All three of them are different movies touching different subjects. What I most liked/learned about Marley are the Interview lines.

Although, I like to believe that my job is kinda secure rightnow, You never know in this economy. Lines which were used in the Marley movie by Owen Wilson are fantastic. When the job interviewer asks him, What is so special about him, He replies, "He kinda always surprises himself". I said, Story of my life.

I didnt knew, I am gonna be studying Engineering, but I became one. I never knew, I am going to USA for higher studies, I did that. I never believed, I am going to Complete my Master;s Degree, I have it. I never believed, I am going to be in IT, but I am. I never believed I am going to do the CODING, I did that. I never believed, I am going to write Blogs, but I am doing that.

The thing about Life is that, It comes with the package of surprises and believe it, like it, hate it or not, That is actually the defination of Life.

1 comment:

Swami said...

I didn't know I will waste few mins of my life reading someone's blog, but I did it now!