Tuesday, May 19, 2009

LTTE

Free Hit Counters

Free Counter
Once upon a time, I met a guy in Mumbai Local Train when there was a cricket game being played between India Vs Pakistan. When I asked the result since he had the radio, he said, "Our team won". When I check the score, I realized, he was referring "Pakistan" as our team. From the look of his, He looked Muslim to me. I didnt asked his name, I didnt asked his religion. I didnt asked why those people supports the cricket team of Pakistan while they live in India.

I have heard stories, where there are regions in Mumbai where they give sweets when Pakistan wins the cricket match.

Today, almost half of Tamil Nadu is in the shock and unhappy, when sri Lanka claims that they have found the dead body of PRabhakaran, LTTE Leader. This makes me compare, (Some of the)Muslims living in India who supports Pakistani Cricket Team and (Some of the) Tamilians living in India who supports LTTE/Prabhakaran.

I wonder how Tamilians and Muslims are different? Both of them are supporting people of their belongings outside their Country?

1 comment:

Arun James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.