Monday, March 30, 2009

Tendulkar

I have been one of the biggest critics of Tendulkar. I have also been one of his biggest fan and I have said million times, "I hate Tendulkar". Saying this statement that I hate Tendulkar is not an easy one for cricket crazy lover like me. Specially because, I have been born and brought up in India and Mumbai.

Mumbai is a place where you can almost find anything and everything but you will not find a person who "HATES TENDULKAR". Tendulkar is not just an ordinary or extra-ordinary cricket player. Tendulkar is GOD of Cricket. You can not define Cricket without Tendulkar.

Almost from the days when Tendulkar started playing Cricket, I have found reasons to like someone else. I prefer technically sound, "Manjrekar" during late 80's. I was an instant admire of Brian Lara in early 90's. I have been fan of Mohd. Azharruddin during the time of late 90's and then Ganguly and now a days Dhoni.

Basically, I prefer everyone else, apart from Tendulkar. However, There is one fact that I always say "Tendulkar is GOD of Cricket". I do not doubt his ability, I do not question is attitude. I do not question his achievements. I do not question his technique. I do not question his personality. It is just that I do not like him.

Now a days, I found another reason to hate him. I feel Tendulkar is in the other league. He simply TOYS with Bowling. I feel he is playing for his and cricket fans. Its almost now a days that he is playing for Camera Men. I feel like watching a SHOW rather than Cricket when he is batting. I am almost ready to say, "He is not playing for India, he is playing for Indians".

No comments: