Saturday, November 1, 2008

Indian Idol Season 4

Top 10:



10 : Remo Ghosh/Kapil Thapa
Both of these guys are very jolly, fun-loving guys.

Kapil belongs to Army and loves three people that I love too, Aamir Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Shaan. This “Fauji bhai” is fearless and sing songs effectively yet effortlessly and most important sweetly.

Remo Ghosh is a school boy, cute looking baby face. He reminds me of Kunal Khemu who acted in Raja Hindustani. I have huge doubts over his singing capability, but then Indian Idol is not a singing contest, it is a VOTING contest, so he may surprise many people by going deep in the game with his image.

9 : Tulika Ganguly

I wish, Tulika could have participated in Miss India rather than Indian Idol contest. Her singing is not her best asset but her smile and look definitely is. I hope she makes it to the Top 10.

8 : Priyanka Negi

Another Delhi Gurl, along with Tulika and both of them represent “Young & Refreshing” India. Priyanka actually is a better singer going with her personality; I not only hope or wish but actually do believe she will make it in the Top 10.


7 : Mohit Lalwani

Mohit Lalwani reminds me a lot about my favorite Indian Idol 2 contestant Amey Date. Fluent and perfect singer going with that “X” factor makes him perfect candidate to be Indian Idol. However, Indian Idol has always given surprise results and I wont be surprised if this guy falls out in the middle of the game due to lack of votes. I also think that he has a bit of “TOTLA PAN” in his singing.

6 : Akanksha Palkar

This girl gives me an impression of “Making of another Lata Mangeshkar”. She has typical sweet and clean marathi voice. Her best performances are yet to come.

5 : Prosenjit Kosambi

Another MARATHI MANUS; reminds me a lot of my friend, Rohan Jamdar. He has same kind of confident attitude, and belief. You can add classical singing and MA in Music, which gives you the idea of how talented this kid is.

4 : Torsha Sarkar

She was no where near to my favorite zone until she sang, “Chura Liya Hai Tumne”. Although, I personally believe that this particular song itself is so sweet and melodious that anyone with good singing capability can make this song memorable. She has the personality of a champion in making if she get her focus right.

3 : Rajdeep Chatterjee

My Personal favorite is Rajdeep and I guess he is Judges Favorite too. He has tremendous range and he can take up any challenging songs at the same time can sing, slow melodious songs effectively as well.

2 : Sandeep Ubale

It is a very tough choice to make in between, Rajdeep and Sandeep. Both of them are talented and both of them are best equipped to become Indian Idol. Who Would Win the Battle and who will Miss out, is very hard to tell.

1 : Bhavya Pandit

I guess after 3 MEN Indian Idols, It is high time for a girl to be an Indian Idol. Bhavya is perfectly fit for it. She has that “Lata-Aasha” kind of voice with modern touch. She has very good personality to add to her singing.

There are other talented singers in the competition who unfortunately are not part of my Top 10.

Ananya , I think is very overrated and arrogant kid.
Keshav Prasad, Charit Dixit, Kuldeep Singh, Megha Sharma, Roshan, Sourabhee, Sreejita does not even belong to Top 20 list.

Shini may make it in Top 12 and so is perhaps Nirali.

Bhanu Pratap is a good singer but he is MALE RAKHI SAWANT, too much drama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viral thats a very detailed coverage of IIS4. I like your cricket blogs better.

indianidollive said...

Dear Blogger,

We are SIFY www.sify.com India's No 1 internet portal.
For the fourth consecutive time we are partnered with Sony Media Pvt Ltd as Online Partners for Indian Idol Show that comes on air during week-ends.
As a part of our internet promotion we would like to host your blog URL in our website
http://indianidol.sify.com/
Hope you too will definetely wish to have link exchange (also content exchange on request)with us.
Revert us with your opinions @ indianidol08@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Indian Idol Team,
SIFY

Anonymous said...

Viral,
Good Work!
I Wish you had worked on Saregamapa Challenge 2009Saregamapa little champs are better singers than Indian Idol :)Saregamapa has hit a sweet spot with some exceptional talent coming in from outside, and this year’s contest surely promises to produce a big star. Indian Idol, on the other hand, seems to be going in the same direction as last year with no surprise talent showing up yet, but counting more on the merits of the reality-show format rather than the actual singing showcase. I am sorry to sway away from the Indian Idol Blog..
My 2 cents again.....

Thanks!